As an ISO 9001:2008 certified maintenance and engineering services organization, KAI is uniquely positioned and qualified as a Prime contractor to address our customer's most challenging needs and support our world class partners in teaming and sub-contracting roles. Today, as a leading "Contract Field Teams" contractor, our corporate experience includes an extensive maintenance pedigree supporting the U.S. Air Force, Air National Guard and Army customers in overhaul and repair of aircraft.
Kay experience in providing overhaul and repair maintenance support includes:
- C-5 aircraft ISO structural maintenance at Dover AFB, Delaware to include structural soundness and flight worthiness of aircraft, and associated support equipment by inspection, repairing, modifying, painting and or overhauling a variety of aircraft structural components.
- On-Site depot level aircraft repair capability for a AFSOC C-130 aircraft at Hurlburt Field, Florida
- Intermediate and depot level repair and isochronal inspection requirements for T56-15 engines, Quick Engine Change (QEC) kits and 54H60-91/117 Propellers at Little Rock AFB, Arkansas, and Yeager ANGB, West Virginia.
- B-2 Low Observable (LO) maintenance support and consolidated modification installation at Whiteman AFB, Missouri.
- Organizational, Intermediate and authorized Depot Level Jet Engine Maintenance on F100-PW-100/200/220/229 engines at Toledo ANGB, Ohio, Mt Home AFB, Idaho and NAS New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Intermediate level repair support for the F404-GE-400/402 Fan, Combustor, High Pressure Compressor, Low Pressure Turbine, and High Pressure Turbine modules at NAS Oceana, Virginia.
- Jet Engine Intermediate Maintenance (JEIM), overhaul, repair, time changes and inspections on TF34 series engines at Bradley ANGB, Connecticut.